Saturday, August 05, 2006

AMITABH BACHCHAN LIKES AND DISLIKES

Sun Sign: Libra Pet Name: Amit Plus Point: (modestly) I have none Minus Point: Several. My face, My height Strength: The love of my fans and affection of my parents My biggest fear: Not living up to the expectations of people and my fans Languages known: Hindi, English and a bit of Punjabi Hindi Weakness: My family Favourite Perfume: It keeps changing. I use whatever is find on the dressing table Favourite Holiday Spot: Haven't had a holiday for a long time. I'd prefer where nobody will recognise me Favourite Food: Indian vegetarian food Favourite Websites: Don't surf too much. I just use yahoo for e-mails Philosophy of life: If things happen as you wish it's good, if they do not it's better Something about yourself that you would like to change: I don't think I would like to change anything Dream Role: Every actor wants to look for something new in their horizon. When it comes true it becomes a dream role Favourite film: Ganga Jamuna and Pyaasa Best compliment paid by a woman: It doesn't come very often Turn on in a woman: It's too personal! Turn off in a woman: That's also too personal!

No comments: